Saturday, August 2, 2008

POOF!


This was a fun topic and as I had some extra time decided to play with my thoughts of "Poof"! hope you enjoy. I started to experiment with different colours of acrylic using the palette knife, and was amused at how I could make an abstract appear and disappear, "POOF"! I had the camera with me for another painting I am doing and it came to me to put the video on for a laugh while I was experimenting. Amateurish I know but I enjoyed putting it together for my blog spot. Thanks to everyone for the comments, they inspire me to keep coming back.



5 comments:

INDIGENE said...

It's great when you can have fun! Great texture!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

deeol said...

Wonderful! And I love watching people create.

soulbrush said...

good illo.

soulbrush said...

i have added you to my 'favourites' list.hugs.x

Rui Sousa said...

great, excellent and lovely work, a really nice interpretation of the subject!

Regards

www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com