Monday, August 18, 2008

DETACH

I had a ball with this theme. I didn't know what I was going to post. Then at College the other night I started doodling. I felt detached. I decided to do a "self portrait" and detach myself from how I would perceive to draw a face. So here I am. I drew this in black ink in my journal and then have had to find some time to detach from assignments and work to play in photoshop and colour. I detached myself from the olympics soccer tonight, watched a little table tennis, cooked dinner. Time to attach myself back to the family. Thanks everyone for all the comments I have been getting, much appreciated.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fun take on "Detach"; I also like the strong colors!

Anonymous said...

Very wonderful. That's how I feel every morning trying to get our family out the door to school and work. Detached from order.

Elizabeth Parsons said...

this is how I feel when I don't get my coffee in the morning! Great illustration!

eBeth

Julia Yu said...

what a fun piece, great composition and beautiful colors!
Thanks for visiting mine, basicly it's my cat, Bobo's blog, i'm the team member, ^.^

Tif said...

This is great! I love the bright colors and fun shapes. It's so playful and fun!

James Hart said...

Hi! You have been busy!

Love the colours and the imagination you bring to each word! Great seeing the videos too!

soulbrush said...

i do so love vibrant colours, this is marvellous...