Monday, February 18, 2008

Theory

Sir Isaac Newton's theory of gravity and the falling apple. Newtons Gravitational theory was not inspired by a falling apple. The story is seen as a myth but one that is easily recalled of Newton sitting under an apple tree contemplating the universe when an apple fell on his head.

I had already begun to experiment with painting in photo shop directly using the graphics tablet. Originally the tree and hidden face for another assignment. It was during this I thought it would be an abstract concept to add the apples and use it for IF and the topic of theory. I reckon I could keep working on the tree but this was my first attempt at just using the graphics tablet without scanning a pre drawn picture.
I am keen to experiment some more. However college has recommenced and my spare IF time may have to be a little more spasmodic.

1 comment:

James Hart said...

EEK!
I thought I could see a lady in the tree!! It's very creepy. Good work with the tablet, can't wait to see what else you get up to. :)