Saturday, May 22, 2010

Too early to wake up mum!!!



This image is in the process of being worked upon. Not finished. Rough idea for a large acrylic painting I plan to do.

6 comments:

MrBibleHead said...

Hey Gai! This looks like it is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see the finished work. Nice line work and detail!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I feel at the moment. I'm not good at getting up early, so I force myself out of bed at 7 :(
Drawing is very cute :)

tweed fox said...

hi there, i will not spoil ANYTHING. i enjoyed the series finale, but i heard that some people did not. You will form your own opinion. i give it 2 thumb up!

Jeff, Sally & and Carmen Willbanks said...

Please post the finished work asap. Can't wait to see it!

theartofpuro said...

Great sketch!Coloured will be fantastic!

Heather said...

HI Gai
ooh, I like this, can't wait to see the finished piece...just from the sketch, I bet the quilt will be AWESOME!
Heather