Monday, October 6, 2008

SUGARY

I don't really have a sweet tooth but I loved making all these sweet things. sickly aren't they?
I drew the outline of this picture with the intention to water colour, but I just didn't feel the colours would be strong enough and I didn't have time to set up with acrylics so opted for the vibrant colours digital has to offer. I am experimenting the whole time and loving the effects. It didn't get the dinner cooked tonight but I have finished my assignments. Thank you everyone that has visited my blog, I wish I had more time to visit more of all of you wondrous people. Now I have my picture uploaded I will start visiting as many as I can between work and cooking that dinner to see what you all have been up to.

8 comments:

soulbrush said...

wow love the colours, tempting too...yum yum...

Anonymous said...

Sweetest illustration I've seen yet! Very nice colors.

yoon see said...

Beautiful soft colour piece!
Very thoughtful, you have included so many sweetie here.
Can't resist them, can I taste one of each?

Bobo said...

Ooooo! Pudding! I just couldn't get my eyes off! The colors are so vibrant and yummy, you make it!

david morris said...

What a feast for a sweet tooth!
Lovely vibrant colour- nice to see you experimenting and switching between digital and traditional art.

Bella Sinclair said...

I...am...salivating! Such yummy colors. Look! Those wobbly jello-mold treats. Always fun to poke, no? Great illo. :D

FAVREAU said...

What yummy-looking things you made! Very sweet colors.

Kim de Young said...

I have a toothache just looking at this!